Friday, June 01, 2007

madrid.....

Well three days down, 147 to go! Just kidding, I don't know how many days I have left, but I have done three days here. I'm learning how to get around by bus and metro. Is still haven't decided what I want to do to fill my time. I'd like to do french classes, but that all depends on how my dad takes the hints. Or maybe I could get a big loan from him. Guitar lessons, maybe? My room is small, but perfect, the kids are amazing, the parents are nice and the mom speaks such beautiful spanish. I love listening to her, even if she's just talking about her trip to the bank. I'm going to love it here IF I stay busy. I know blog entries are much better with pictures, but that is much more easy to do with the right chord, which is at home in Utah. So, I'll blog when I have cooler things to say. I love you, Jo! You are so cool! I miss you. That would be amazing if you could come out. We'd have a great time en Madrid.

1 comment:

the anna said...

we WOULD have a great time. i thoroughly enjoyed living in madrid. i'm starting my savings account, don't you worry.
it sounds exceptional.
go for guitar lessons. and then teach me!

ren, you're great. and my sister works at the ups store, maybe we can main you the camera cord...